[en][Cozy News] surveillance:// is out, aeris joins Cozy

The book against surveillance:// is out!

This is a bit of a special week for me as the book called surveillance:// (in French) has made it to the market! I wrote this book to explain State and commercial surveillance and why Open Source, Internet Decentralization and the personal cloud make sense. If you’re interested in understanding how we can avoid surveillance, I have been interviewed by Nina/LaPalice on the Cozy blog

Aeris joins Cozy Cloud

We have a new sysadmin! Meet Aeris , security expert, Twitter star, and cat-feeder. He will manage Cozy infrastructure and will take care of our beloved hosted instance with his two fellow system administrators.

What’s up on the forum?

We are in the process of thinking a new UX for the “Home” application, and we would love to have your feedback

Kresus is an awesome personal finance manager available on Cozy. But recently, we have been experiencing some issues on our infrastructure. We are currently working with the Kresus developers to fix it as soon as possible

If you want to easily install Cozy on Ubuntu Xenial Xerus, you will have to wait a bit more as we had to delay the port to this version

Do you like cute stories that start well? Uncle Joseph just narrated us the very beginning of the Story of Cozy. We count on you to write the next chapters.

See you soon!
Tristan ‘C3PO’ Nitot
Cozy Cloud Chief Product Officer