[en][newsletter] Gathering your data has never been that easy: presenting the new My Accounts

Discover the new My Accounts, FOSDEM & best-of forum!

The brand new My Accounts is now live!

It is not always easy to regain control over your personal data. At Cozy Cloud, our goal is to help you achieve this in the easiest way possible. My Accounts is the application that allows you to recover your invoices, health data and other personal informations. It plays a central role in our mission, this is why we are always looking to improve it.

Pierre wrote an article on our blog to introduce you to all the improvements we made on it.

FOSDEM : Build a movement for a decentralized Internet

In early February, we were present at FOSDEM where we co-hosted a conference on the topics of decentralization of Internet and free software with Taziden and Bram .

If you interested in these topics, Tristan has written a summary of his day there . You will find in his blog post the links to the videos of all the presentations given that day.

What’s up on the forum ?

We recently decided to keep you informed more often on the progress of Cozy V3’s development.

Fanny published a summary of the latest development sprint on the forum. Please leave your comments or questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Miscellaneous

Against Trump, Open Source is not too much

Recently, during Donald Trump’s inauguration day, a New York artist named KATSU developed a quadricopter capable of writing slogans on the most inaccessible places.

The artist also announced that he would soon make open source the code so that everyone could improve his program and make it more effective for the future.

Would you like the experience?

The comic of the week

We really liked one of the last CommitStrip boards on [project management] (http://www.commitstrip.com/en/2017/02/15/what-matters-most-in-any-project/?setLocale=1%3FsetLocale%3D1?setLocale=1). And you, what do you think is the most important factor in achieving a project?