Here’s a last reminder to migrate your files from your old Cozy V2 server (hosted on
*.cozycloud.cc domains) to a brand new Cozy V3. If you want your files to be migrated, just click on https://manager.cozycloud.cc/cozy/migrate . Your old server will be deleted soon, so if you keep important data on it, migrate or backup them now!
Here are a few things you’ll be able to do with your new Cozy:
- Brand new, improved User eXperience made to be more intuitive for everyone
- Sync files and photos between several devices (PCs running GNU/Linux, Windows or MacOS; tablets and smartphones running iOS and Android)
- Share photos with friends and relatives in a few clicks
- Import data from third parties such as bills from ISP, mobile operator and so on in order to simplify paperwork
- Backup important documents in a safe place so that you can access them from all devices all the time
And much more:
- Manage your expenses and bank accounts (coming soon)
- Run applications that can leverage personal data while protecting your privacy (coming soon)
If there are functionalities that your old server had and your new server does not, no worries, you’ll be able to keep it a little longer: just tell us you want to by sending an email to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions regarding migration to Cozy V3 Beta and how to replace apps running in V2? Head over to the forum where we have prepared a post that addresses all of these questions: Migrate to the new Cozy
Cozy has made a lot of progress lately, but it’s still young (that’s why it still carries that Beta tag), so we count on you to share with us how you think we could improve it so that a broader audience can use it as a tool to take back control over their personal data.
See you soon on the forum, on IRC or in real life in Cozy meetups so that we can chat what we need to address in the new Cozy!